SKAVIJ Festive South Cotton Chanderi Saree with Black Contrast Temple Border
You Save: $34.71 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Care instructions: dry clean only; hand wash
- Material: south cotton chanderi, color: black
- Work:contrast temple border
- Measuremnet: 5.3 meters saree and 0.8 meter blouse in its running length. saree width: 1.15 meters
- Unstitched blouse: customers need to stitch the blouse which needs to be cut from the running length of the saree
Chanderi is a traditional ethnic fabric characterized by its lightweight, sheer texture and fine luxurious feel. Chanderi fabric is produced by weaving in silk and golden Zari in the traditional cotton yarn that results in the creation of the shimmering texture. This elegant saree from the house of SKAVIJ has been designed so that you stay in vogue always, no matter the time or occasion.